IolantheAlias: Thanks for the recommendations! I've gained a lot of great reading from your suggestions over the last year or so--just needed to finally get on the message board to finally tell you I appreciate what you do!
Gosh, thanks a lot, LMA! There have been so many great fanfics written in this fandom that I just want to spread the word about them. On my end, I'd like to thank the authors of all the fics. Sometimes the stories are so good, or they resonate with me so much, that when a topic comes up, a story about it immediately comes to mind.

Speaking of that sort of thing...

82. What happened to Star?
I don't know her ultimate fate, but she does help when Lois is afflicted by Dr. Deter's hypnosis-caused amnesia in ML Thompson's Nowhere To Run . And Star attends the L&C wedding!
84. Was Lex sprayed with a permanent dose of Revenge, or did it wear off and he was obsessed with Lois anyway?
You know, VirginiaR mentions this (along with a whole lot of other plot) in her amazing fic, Wrong Clark .

92. With Lois being such a good singer, does she ever try it as a side job?
No, but in Shayne Terry's Duet , she's a hot-shot entertainment lawyer who is representing the next big thing, singer Clark Kent! smile

94. If it was the "Magic of the Night Ball" in Illusions of Grandeur, was there dancing. If so, did Clark and Lois dance?
I don't know about the "Magic of the Night Ball", but I do know that Lois and Clark danced in Wendy Richards' fine The Dark Side of Christmas . Extra points for masquerades.

95. Did Jonathan and Martha ever clean up the kryptonite that was left in their pond by Trask? If so, what did they do with it?
Dandello touched on this in Paradoxes .

96. We know that everyone thought that Clark was adopted, but did immediate family/friends ever dig any deeper? Was this information accepted at face value really that easily?
Another Dandello fic, The Smallville Connection , talks about this.