Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
At the risk of self-plugging, my story Gofer No More? does tie up one of the loose ends mentioned.
Still one of my favorites, Lynn. laugh

22. As long as there are other questions with this them: Why did all of Lois' family change appearance over the course of the show?
Good one! I bet this would be a fun one to answer.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Maybe #20 is how Tempus escaped 1866. There was no way for H. G. Wells to avoid leaving a time machine in 1866. It all makes sense.
H.G. Wells took his time machine back to 1866, left Tempus there (where Tempus got locked up because he kept telling people the truth), and then Herb returned to get Lois and Clark in 1966. If he had left the time machine there, how would he have gotten out? No, Tempus probably hired some genius to build him a time machine of his own, but it was screwed up and that's how he ended up discovering other dimensions.

All good questions, everyone. clap

36. How did Lex survive being killed in the abandoned subway under the Daily Planet? (Come on, we all know he did.)

37. Who was Mindy Church, really?

38.(a) How many times was Lex Luthor married?
38.(b) How many children did he sire? (Yes, I know they probably weren't all legitimate.)

39. How did Perry and Alice's date go?

40.(a) How did the people of Smallville not know that Kal-El / Superman wasn't their native son, Clark Kent?
40.(b) How did Perry not figure it out?
40.(c) How did Jimmy not figure it out?
40.(d) Does Clark ever call Lois 'his little concubine'? << [Linked Image] >>

41. What did Jace Mazik do to with the information that he knew that CK=SM?

42. What did Clark read in Tempus's diary (before SM burnt it up)? And was it still accurate or changed because he now knew what Tempus knew of the future?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.