Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I would love to know the logistics of these quick changes--and not to be picky, but how does nothing ever wrinkle in this process?
Didn't you know? Keeping clothes unwrinkled is one of Clark's powers. wink
Steam cleans the wrinkles out with his heat vision?

I wonder not only about where Clark keeps his other clothes, but also the logic behind the spin-change. Yes, it's neat to watch (and that, I am sure, is at least part of the RL explanation for it), but how does spinning actually help him change? I would think it would be a lot harder to change while imitating a top than it even would be to change in a phone booth.
Maybe a) it just appears that he's spinning because he's moving so fast, but not really spinning, or b) he spins so quickly to protect his modesty in case anyone happened to be watching (such as Lois... or us. [Linked Image] )

(And this is fodder for another folder, but I've often wondered where that phone booth thing came from, since he used such a locale EXTREMELY rarely either in his early years -- i.e., 1930s and 1940s -- or over the course of his 75 year history.)
Good question. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.