First I forget Wally, and then the puppy! Guess I need to study up--thanks...(typing as watching L&C on The Hub thumbsup )

21. What did Sam Lane, MD mean when he said "No. No, that's not right" before losing his memory in the final episode?
As per 21 - I read somewhere that it was meant to be the first hint that Dr. Klein's research was flawed and that Lois and Clark actually *could* conceive children.
Interesting! I never put that together, but makes sense...all of these loose ends really make me wish that 5th season would have been filmed hyper
And then the big two:
-Lois risked her life to save Clark's parents
-Lois told Superman that she loved Clark
(The fact that Lois almost died to help Clark's parents, combined with him hearing that Lois loves him--this gave Clark every indication that Lois now cared about him as much as he has always cared about her. He knew where he wanted the relationship to go--so he acted on it, and quickly smile .) And I believe that these two events made him realize that he HAD to tell Lois he was Superman, and so out came the proposal, to be followed by the explanation..."I needed to know if you would marry me--Clark...then I was going to tell you everything" in WHALTTA. I just love discussing L&C's relationship blush

50. What happened to the red kryptonite? It was in LW, but then what?

51. Just how exactly does Utopia come to existence? We know it is based on L&C getting married--and there's a statue of them, etc--but how do we get from their wedding, to their decedents, and then a world of Utopia? dizzy I would like some details, please...

52. The loose end of Alt. Lois was brought up, but really, how does Alt. Clark function in his Alt. world? I mean, till he finds his Lois (hopefully shock

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~