ps. It is *really* weird writing Plark, Plois, Flark, Flois. LOL
I agree. I'm always confused as to what letter to capitalize after putting the p/f before each of their names. Perhaps we need a book of grammar standards for this story?

Back to the chapter. I read the chapter this morning, after I got up, and I was confused, so I thought, perhaps I was sleepy, and I would try again later this afternoon. However, after re-reading it again, several times, I think I'm still confused.

My understanding is exactly the same as Carol's. Lois can't go back to her time cause the universe will explode. Secondly, if Flark and Plois get together, things will be ok, but they won't be able to have children. I didn't get how Utopia will be maintained, however, without Superman descendants.

One more question, if things remain as is, will Flark and Flois still remember their futures as they've occurred to date? Or would the switch nullify the future as it had happened?

Sorry, for all the questions, I'm just wondering out loud I guess. Looking forward to the next part. If I'm still lost, though, could you post a dumbed-down version for me? wink I would have apparently failed grade 2 if I lived in China, based on my inability to pass the leap frog test (see the Off Topics folder). Go easy on me, won't you Sue?

grinch