Wendy, brilliant Tank ending, though it left a few people regretting that they couldn't have Clark for themselves. I noticed you even threw in a little mention of the Swiss Alps (a very small, and I emphasize small, running joke) laugh , though it's Mayson who will be making the guest appearance there.

It's absolute genius to have Clark die of kryptonite poisoning while believing he's actually dying of a broken heart, especially when just minutes before he was expecting a wonderfully romantic interlude. Lunkhead.

Not sure of the bloody carpet. Lois was never much into cleaning, so I'm not sure why that was her last thought before leaving this plane. It was funny, though. smile

Still mystified why there wasn't the appearance of a lady with a cat (take your pick, ladies goofy ) who saves Clark at the last moment, comforts him in his terrible grief, and ends up living happily ever after with him.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin