Yay, you did it! I told you I had faith in you! wink

Thanks to Jessi for helping me brainstorm over the week-end and for "helping" me find new and wonderful ways of procrastinating.
LOL, my pleasure! Helping you procrastinate has turned into my own special form of procrastination!

He'd let a really big hint drop a few weeks ago when he had mumbled that she'd be surprised at how good he'd look, clad in flashy spandex tights.
Mmmm, and how very good he does...

The one where a one-year-old Clark, coming out of the tub, was wrapped in a yellow towel with nothing showing of him but two big brown eyes and his bare bottoms. That... was Superman? In a yellow towel. Coming out of the bathtub. Oh, dear God! That cute little baby tushy in the picture... was Superman's.
This simultaneously makes me squeal at the sheer cuteness (I can just *see* the picture) and roll on the floor from laughter.

I love Lois' reaction. Lex must be thinking she's gone absolutely insane!

Oh, he was dreamy all right - and then some!
Yeesh, took you long enough to see the light, Lois!

and that eyesore of a tie.
Is it that blue one with the... the... loaves of bread or whatever we finally decided it might be? XD

Although she'd put two and two together and had come up with the conclusion that Clark and Superman were one and the same, she needed to have confirmation. Absolute confirmation.
Uh huh. Is that what they're calling it nowadays?

"Oh, oh, wait. I get it! This is another one of your little tests, isn't it? Who do you think I am, this week, Lois? Nightwing? Because I can tell you right away, I'm not. We've already established that I'm not Batman and I'm not Green Arrow. And there's no such thing as this spider-kid who clings to walls - he's just a myth. And obviously, I'm not Wonder Woman... So, tell me: who do you think I am, this week, Lois?"
You made it work! Hehe, love this part.

While she no longer finds anything even remotely funny about seeing Superman, to this day, Lois Lane most definitely still feels a little weak in the knees at the sight of Clark Kent.
Awww, I told you before but this line is absolutely adorable. Love that, too.

No "D"? frown

Ah well, just as long as you get to working on those other things I'll be okay. smile1

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller