Personally, I prefer showers to baths. I use my bathtub maybe once every 3 months, if. I've discovered I can shave my legs in the shower instead of drawing a bath, and I can fill the bucket for mopping in the kitchen sink. Every once in a while, I get the urge for a bath, but I can only stay in there for about 10 minutes before I get restless, so it's not really a big deal.

Our house has 2 bathrooms: one full bath with a tub w/ shower, and another bathroom in the master bedroom. That bath is a lot smaller, having the sinks in the bedroom itself, and just a tiny room with a toilet and shower stall. It's nice having both options, though. laugh

Granted, if I were going to be stuck with just a bathtub, I'd want my dad's. He's currently remodelling his house, and in his bathroom he put a corner jacuzzi tub with two showerheads. The actual tub is kind of an L or V shape. Very nice.. if you want a bath, you can turn on the jacuzzi, and two people can take a shower without one person freezing while the other person is under the water.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited