The answer is going to be plain and simple, Yvonne: NO!!!!!!!!! (note the use of bold and exclamation marks)

I couldn't possibly live without a bath. Granted, I go for a shower every morning because it's so much faster, and also easier if I want to wash my hair.

However!!!!!!!!!! (note the use of bold, exclamation marks *and* italics), if I didn't have a tub I'd miss it terribly.

First and foremost, you're lucky enough to live in THE country where you can get the best assortment of bath cream I've ever seen (Marks and Spencer and Woods of Windsor should pay me royalties for the free ad, but basically, I've got the whole collections in my bathroom, and some bottles are emptying fast, like M&S Camelia for example).

Second, having a bath is one of the best ways to relax if you're stressed and overloaded with work. Just soak in, if just for 10 minutes, and you feel a whole lot better... especially if you thought of bringing a cup of herbal tea to drink while soaking, and a candle for the atmosphere. There's a reason why I call my bath a "sweet-scented-foamy-warm-ish-but-non-bubbly hot tub"... but I know you're not as much into hot tubs as I am, so that argument won't work. laugh

Third, I do my best fanfic-plotting while in the bath. I don't know if it's the relaxed atmosphere or just the lack of distraction, but I can usually get unstuck on a scene just by going for a bath and mulling it over for a little while. So my bathtub is an essential writing tool for me. Who'd have thought? goofy

Fourth... well, I don't have a fourth. But I sure wouldn't give up on my bathtub, for what it's worth. smile

Kae, Tiredless Defender Of Bathtubs wildguy

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~