Because of my nut computer I can't vote but I'll express what happens here with me <g> I'm kind in between too. I mean my family knows that I love Lois and Clark and they have been putting up with my obsession for years. They don't really understand why I have to watch LnC a lot of times or why I have every episode on tape (or the fact that I made lots of copies and when the tapes get old I just record all the episodes again since the show is still airing in Brazil...talk about obsession laugh ) or why I have lots of LnC pictures in my bedroom or things like that in my computer and they complain about that sometimes but I don't care anymore <g> Some friends know but they don't care about that. I try not to talk about LnC with people just if someone asks me something related to it (it's funny when people ask me about Smallville and I start to say why I hate it and ask if they ever watch Lois and Clark laugh ) but most of the times I don't talk about it because people don't get it. They can be mean saying it is a childish show or it's a stupid thing.

It was weird when I found out LnC fanfic. My parents already thought I was crazy because I watch the episodes all the time but they think it is worse with fanfic. They don't understand. When I started writing my mom said I should write a real book so I could make some money. I told her that I write for fun and I love writing about Lois and Clark.

It was funny when I met Adam...everyone keeps asking me how I met him and it is weird to say I met him because of IRC laugh They normally don't understand how deep is that but well they don't know all the story behind it since I can't tell them about LnC wink

Okay, so some people know but others don't.

Raquel (who just showed to everyone here how crazy she is laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)