Lady Mirth is scaring me now .... we have way too much in common. I read what you read. I know what you know.
What do you mean, Tornado? Are you referring to The Code of The Woosters, by any chance?

Brian or not, Tank will never be anything but Tank to me. How his parents didn’t look upon his red little infantile face and not think “Tank” immediately, is beyond me! lol

And Ann, I don’t think it’s embarrassing. Having TOC for a username always gave me the impression that you were an integral member of the boards. The fact that you are probably it’s best reviewer definitely helped matters! laugh

And somebody please knock the Pulitzer post count back to 2000! Just seeing 2500 up there makes my head spin and makes me contemplate the futility of all things.
thud

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.