Lady Mirth is scaring me now .... we have way too much in common. I read what you read. I know what you know.

Tank's real name is ..... Brian Wilson is it not? "Lying bed just like Brian Wilson did." Of course there were many Wilsons in the Beach Boys but he was/is the most remembered so I am guessing that's who you are referring to when you say you have a doppelganger of sorts?

The Little Tornado is not my usual nickname. I decided to use a completely different nickname for this so that no one would connect me to my other online identity. Suffice it to say that that online identity consists of a name I created during a period of fantasy roleplaying when I was a teenager. It became an online identity once I decided to take the role playing online which didn't work so well but ended up giving me a weblog and a few sites.

Though this online identity is not famous in itself, a simple google search for it reveals my real name and though I don't usually care about my real name being known (it's everywhere, I am so slutty with it), I wanted to be myself but be seperate from it for awhile. So while you may not know much about me, I will be blindingly honest.

Plus my partner calls me his "Little Tornado". And I love my real name and my usual identity. I am sure the moderators would be able to find out my id if they wanted to.

I might tell you some day. Hope this explains it for now.

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au