Mine's explained in that older thread Lab linked to, so I won't bore you guys (and wear out my fingers) repeating it.

I did want to respond to this, though:

LOL <snort> You've got me? <g> Rhodes is my last name. I would love to live in Metropolis (and my muse does) therefore = MetroRhodes.
Oh. Huh. I always thought it had something to do with the ancient city of Rhodes (capital city of the Greek island of Rhodes , best known for the giant statue at its harbor, one of the Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World, known as the Colossus of Rhodes .

Keep forgetting it's actually your name, DJ. Silly me.

It's the "metro" that throws me off, since it does come from the Greek for... mother? Huh. You know, I always just associated it with "metropolis," a big city. I knew "polis" was the word for a city-state, but never really knew where the "metro" came from. Just looked it up. Turns out "metropolis" (metro polis) means "mother city," which refers to the capital city of the city-state.

Which I guess means that if you're in Paris, you can take your mother to work. laugh

Learn something new every day, huh?

(And I see the rest was answered while I was writing this up, so... never mind.)

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.