I started off the folder, and then got delayed by phone calls, etc. Now it's 3 hours later, and I've FINALLY had a chance to finish this section. And I have to say...

Awesome.

I've said that before, haven't I? Well, I have a feeling that I'll be using that word a lot more before this saga is over. And I'll need other adjectives as well - time to break out the thesaurus again.

Hmm...so why can't the soul-tracker find them? The only idea I've come up with is that Tempus has zapped L&C into a future beyond the Peacekeepers' current existence - and they can't read into the future. But Wells was able to track them both into the past and into a future beyond when he originally lived, so presumably the Peacekeepers would be able to as well.

Well, I love time-travel, dimension hopping, etc. So I'm eager to see the explanation.

The Tempus stuff is, as always, just splendid. Madge seems to understand him well, but he may have just outfoxed her this time.

The L&C interlude in the park was wonderful. I love how Lois is filing away all this information in her head - there's the investigative reporter hard at work - and the poker face conversation was wonderful.

“I’m new at this,” he apologized sincerely. “And you’re right. I’ll practice.”
Loved it.

But as much as I loved all the stuff that came before, I really fell head over heels when I saw Clark's reaction to the DP globe and it quickly became apparent that it's a museum with tour guides representing the characters we know and love. I'm dying to see more about how L&C react to this. Hope I make it to Saturday... grovel

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5