Brilliant.

Just freakin' brilliant.

Loved the banter between Tempus and Madge. (They reminded me of another couple near and dear to my heart ... Tempus/Madge 'shipping, anyone? <eg>) Loved that he sent them to the future instead of the past. (God, yes! So obvious, yet no one has thought of this before??) Loved that Lois kept picking up on these totally innocuous clues Clark dropped about golf courses and parks. (And especially her giving him the "help" he so desperately needed at this point.)

Loved Clark's reaction to the DP all gussied up; I actually gave the wooby lip when he thought that he'd scared everyone. (And LOL at the garishness of all the red, blue and yellow decorations -- I'm starting to see why Tempus wants to ruin it all! laugh ) And then I got to "the DW wing" and laughed so loud that I was glad my kids were still in school. ROTFL!!!!

But then I got to this ...

Not Perry raised his eyes heavenward, as if seeking guidance. “Isn’t necessary? Believe me, it is. Otherwise they’ll all leave here debating why she didn’t love him like he did her right away. Whether or not she was even worth the time and effort. We tried to leave it out, at the request of the family, but the Luthor-Cage exhibit really put them off her without it. It’s simple psychology, son.”
And I was back to "brilliant!" again ... holy cow, you are a genius. It's fandom played out as tourist theater played out as fanfic. I'm in awe.

(And I just have to mention my appreciation of the "Graceland" aspect of it all ... Perry would be so proud of you, CC!)

I'm enthralled ... nearly speechless in my awe (well, not really, because I'm writing all this feedback, but for me, this is like being speechless!) ... ready to bow down and beg for the next part.

Yes, I'm begging. Down on my knees. Ready to come down there and wrestle it out of your hard drive. Saturday, huh? It's a date.

Kathy