“Where have you sent them?” she thundered to Tempus, who was barely visible under the large pile of coworkers who had dived onto him in the instant it had taken their heroes to disappear.
Shut up, really? They disappeared? That's awesome...well, not ideal, but that's just a really great idea. Anywho.

Clark cast a wary glance at the women in his group, young and old. Surely, it was just his imagination. He currently didn’t know down from up. But they seemed to be.... eyeing him... as if he was on today’s lunch menu.
LOL

Meanwhile, good God, I'm going to pull my hair out! What is going on?! Where *are* they? How can it be off the Utopia radar? Can the peacekeepers find them? 2001 questions pour out.

Otherwise they’ll all leave here debating why she didn’t love him like he did her right away.
And the 'he' here is Clark, perhaps?

I smell disaster.

JD
smile1

Edit: <And thanks to everyone who pointed out that the DP is a museum wherever and whenever they are>

Oh good God, thanks for pointing that out, Vicki! I clearly was not paying attention and would have driven myself crazy LOL.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy