I'll start an e-mail right away. smile

As for the filename stuff, I'm waiting to hear back from Lauren on that. I figured I'd have her make a final decision on how things should be named. But yeah, I was assuming I'd use the Archive's names as-is, and the ones I uploaded all use that. (I forgot to change the very first one, so uploaded it with my naming system, and had to ask Lauren to fix it. blush )

*Finally* finished with Timeless! I had to really slow down because I couldn't help re-reading the whole thing as I broke it into chapters (39, the record so far--I tried to make them somewhat smaller chapters than some previous--I'm vacillating between 4-9 pages on this one, 7-13 on Anybody's Baby--kb amounts don't help so much when I'm trying to separate big fics so I'm trying to gauge about how many pages should roughly be in a single chapter and go off that). I know nothing of Beauty and the Beast (other than vague images from the Disney animated movie that I glimpsed briefly as a child), but she manages to make me interested in it as well as glued to the screen as I read. Simply amazing. And as soon as I know what name to give it, I'll have that (and others) in epub up there for y'all to enjoy.

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.