For my part I'm all in favor of multiple formats. I'm all for making the documents as accessible as possible. I'll be happy to help and when we get going I'll certainly do what I can. I'm happy to have my own works change format. It's the words and ideas, not the delivery mechanism.

I love the 'Z' page. It would be great to have something like that everywhere. However, my suggestion would be to start with all the Kerth stories. If we have to start somewhere, why not there? However, that's just an idea. I'm in favor of whatever we can do.

As for this:
I had to go to Wikipedia to find out who Rodney McKay is. Thank you for the comparison, LabRat, but I fall way short! He's probably more like bobbart, who can use a binary hex editor. How ubercool is that?
WOW! I'm mentioned in the same paragraph as Dr. McKay. thud Using a hex editor is just a sign that I'm an old-school assembly language programmer. Still... WOW!

Oh, one more thing. In my outline earlier I forgot one important step.

1.5 As soon as you load the file into MS Word, edit the Title and Author in the Properties field. Stanza will pick these up when later when you load the .doc file and you will get your Author and Title exactly as you entered them.

Bob