Ugh, diagraming sentances frown . We didn't learn it in school except for about 3 weeks in eighth grade, but my dad (the gramar enforcer)used to make me do it "for fun" from the time I was a little kid.

Now spelling . . . that's another story. I think I have a mental block on spelling. When I was in 6th grade, I was taking algebra, in 8th grade reading, in the able learners program, but . . . taking 5th grade spelling blush and barely passing blush . I don't know. I read a lot as a kid, too. I would devour any and all books I could get my hands on. Yet I couldn't spell.

I have a Master's Degree. I am getting a PhD. I still don't know how to spell. huh Oh well. I don't think it will do that much harm in the long run wink . Sometimes people make fun of me when my Matlab codes have consistent spelling mistakes, but that doesn't make my programs not run. Oh well. I like being the brunt of jokes wink .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve