Ooh! One of my favourites! The People v. Clark Kent by ML Thompson <g>.

Okay, now I'm gonna go and dig one up <g>.

*Ten minutes later*

Okay! Another one of my favourites, and among the first batch of fanfics I ever read - one of the ones that assured I'd be coming back smile Maybe the quote is a little big, but hey....it's amazing stuff!

She noticed that he seemed to immediately surrender to her, his mouth fusing itself to hers over and over again. 'Not attracted to me, my foot,' she thought with an inward, satisfied grin. Who did he think he was kidding? Clark Kent was like putty in her hands.

Speaking of hands, she realized belatedly that his had come up to cradle her face. She could feel the warm skin of his palms pressed against her cheeks and his thumbs gently sweeping across her cheekbones. She couldn't help it; she
shivered at the tender touch.

He must have sensed her reaction, because at that exact moment, he took the kiss deeper, and before she knew it, she'd allowed him to coax her mouth open wider. At the first inquisitive nudge of his tongue against her bottom lip, every nerve ending in her came alive, and she felt her body dissolve into the amazing rush of sensation that swept through her. Every instinct she possessed was urging her to surrender to this powerful connection that had suddenly developed between them.
Sorry if somebody posted this before...I obviously didnt catch it smile

~ Sara [re-reading that fic laugh ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black