Ooh, great choice, Tricia! A Closet Encounter, by Meredith Knight...

Lois listened to Clark's explanation with growing impatience. She knew how hard this had been for him...she had figured that part out already! Her anger was gone and she wished he would just shut up and do something. She eyed him as he talked, his face flushing as he squirmed in his seat. She had been preening herself on kissing Superman, but the real triumph had been in succeeding in breaking through her shy partner's defenses, she suddenly realized.

And now she was going to have to do it all over again. A horrible thought occurred to her. Maybe he doesn't want me! Maybe I really did force myself on him! Then the memories rushed in...Superman's hot kisses, Clark's blind nuzzling on the night of the stakeout. She grew warm and found herself looking away. Well, if he really wants me, why doesn't he shut up and kiss me? Finally she could stand it no longer.

"Clark, you talk too much," she said.

"Wha...?" Clark's mouth hung open as Lois slid over to him and put her arms around his neck, giving him that glowing look that she had previously reserved exclusively for Superman and that the Clark Kent side of him had only begun to catch glimpses of in recent weeks.

"Clark," she said huskily, "you're not going to make me come on to you *again*, are you?"

"I..." Clark gasped, his eyes almost starting from his head. He began to stammer something so disjointed that Lois couldn't help smiling.

She edged closer, running her hands up the back of his neck and plunging her fingers into his thick hair. Clark closed his eyes, hardly able to take a breath. Unable to contain himself any longer, he snatched her to his chest and brought his mouth down on hers. Lois sighed and gave herself up to the moment.
PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K