Originally posted by Darth Michael:
I'm managing a candy company and the customers keep on coming.
/laugh/ So, you’re investing in chocolate, then?
Actually, when I was in high school, I took an economics class where they taught us the basics of the world of finance (from writing checks to what the stock market was). For an assignment we had to pick a couple of stocks and follow them for a semester. Since it was winter quarter, I picked Hershey's because I figured they'd do well with both Valentine's Day and Easter coming up. Needless to say, I wish I had used real money, because the stock went up some insane amount during the assignment, like $5/share. I came out to the conclusion that Chocolate is ALWAYS a sound investment. If the economy is doing badly, people want comfort food. If it's doing well, they want to treat themselves. Win-win! wink
LOIS: And people call me insane.

LOIS: Who are you calling a 'trollop'?
ER: Just the harlot who’s bent on marrying Lex for the good sex.
MRS. COX: wave

CLARK: I know a preacher an can go to confession to. If he hasn’t croaked on me, yet. [impatiently waiting for Carlos to die] Hint Hint

EW: [Shock] What?! Why would you want that?
ER: Actually, that was meant the other way round. We haven’t seen the guy since, what, 3 months? Or was it yesterday?
More like "yesterday" blush . When he dies...uh... *IF* he dies, I'll let you know.
LOIS: I swear! I didn't touch him, Clark!

CARLOS: I'm NOT her soul mate. Hello, priest here!
ER: Actually, soul mate doesn’t preclude this. It’s why the Fates will never get into Heaven.
Interesting. [Linked Image] You want Lois to de-frock someone.
LOIS: eek Can I de-cape someone instead?

Anyone want a red t-shirt with a Daily Planet logo in the front?
/Someone raises his hand/

but I'm not saying who! i.e. a spoiler for a part I've already posted. More on this in tonight's part.

It’s a fun pastime in between parts, finding ways to make Lois sound like a dirty girl
LOIS: ‘girl’? /mad/
So, the EW shouldn't do that deliberately in the story? confused
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.