Darth Michael: Sorry about the delay. School holidays
clap Work holidays on the other hand… [Linked Image]

and addiction to a new app game have delayed my FDK response time /there was a reason I procrastinated getting an iPhone/.
[Linked Image] I know it’s fun to play whack-a-lex or hide-the-anton on your phone, but you need to give your lois-trollop some resolution, too.

LOIS: I don't think the CEO of the oil company was actually in his clothes, when Superman took his wardrobe to the oil spill to clean it up.
LEX: Details. Details.
clap

LEX: I swear I wasn't in London nine years... Although, I did marry Ari around ten years ago... so... Nah! It couldn't be me.
Right…

LOIS: /looks at Lex's body and then back at Clark's/ Nope. Still don't see why any woman would want Lex more.
CANON LOIS: <upset that she doesn’t have a recording of the failed wedding to proof things> I said 'no'!
Oops?

So, when Canon Lois left Clark in S4 for Luckabee, she was already preggers? Doesn't bode well that Clark froze her, then, does it?
shock Entire new reasons for things!

Or a red herring. One of the two. Also, I doubt either of the Jimmys, or Perry, or Cat would survive if the bomb went off NOW.
Which would be sad. Very sad. But as long as there’s a Lois and a Clark, the story can go on and we don’t need to press ‘Reset’. This ain’t Groundhog Day.

Or why Cat gave up on men, changed her whole look to chase Chow, played spy, went back to Phil, amongst other things...
Ooooh! She was already nesting, subconsciously.

LOIS: I'll take that bet.
Easy money!
LOIS: mad Who do you call ‘easy’ there!
ER: See? Hormones.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.