I'm glad that Cat finally told Clark Lois's point of view on the nonsense and trouble she's gotten herself into.

I can't imagine that Phil would be pleased to know that Cat told Clark about the baby first. He didn't seem entirely comfortable with Cat's relationship with Clark when they met, and this would just compound that. I'm sure he'd be thrilled about the baby, though.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
“Sure! Why the hell not? What else do you have to lose?” she scoffed.

“My secret identity,” he answered.
Yeah, but without Lois or a job or money, what’s it worth, anyway.

He's already seen what happens when he loses his secret identity. Even if he doesn't have Lois, he still values his privacy pretty heavily.

Virginia said:
LOIS: I don't think the CEO of the oil company was actually in his clothes, when Superman took his wardrobe to the oil spill to clean it up.
LEX: Details. Details.
... So Superman stripped the CEO and took him naked to the spill site?

Virginia said:
Were they doing ultrasounds that soon in 1994?
Two months along is almost a third of the pregnancy? Is that really early?
Eight weeks is pretty early. In my experience, doctors would do an ultrasound that early if the woman had had problems with previous pregnancies, but with a standard pregnancy, the first ultrasound is likely to be around 16 to 20 weeks.

When I was pregnant with my first, I called to set up an appointment immediately after the home test was positive. The receptionist told me that they wouldn't even see me until I was 10 weeks because there wasn't anything the doctor could do before then. At 10 weeks we could hear the heartbeat. In retrospect, I think that the receptionist was full of it. If a woman wants to see an OB/GYN to get checked out, she should be able to, even if it's just a well-woman check.

Michael said:
Huh… /checks Wikipedia/ I’ve always spelled them wantan but apparently wanton is allowed, too.
I don't think I've ever seen it spelled "wantan". Maybe it's a regional thing?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)