had been sent from the computer of an eight-year-old British boy
Actually, wasn't it just from his email account. You do not have to get on a specific computer to send from a given email account.

Had Ms. Gilbert sent the virus from her son’s email account?
Maybe she is angry at the world and wants revenge.

Jimmy and Jimbo had been been transferred to the Printing Department.
I think you only want one been there.

“We need to the get to the bottom of this and fast.
I think you want to say "need to get to".

Jimmy picked up the paper. “I don’t know what’s gotten into Lois, CK. No offense to our illustrious owner, but why would she want him over you?”
Jimmy, don't even bring it up, it is too sore a topic.

Was Perry wondering what the woman he considered as close to as a daughter had to give up to save her old boss’s job?
Maybe that should be "as close to him as".

Clark grimaced as his stomach turned over, not wanting to know the answer to that rhetorical question.
Lois:I have never slept with Lex.

He sat down on Lois’s empty desk as Cat moved to her own desk. “What’s up?”
Perry should have warned them more clearly that Lois's desk is bugged.

“I appreciate the heads up, but she already told me that she was marrying him.”
Did she? I thought she just told him she had a proposal and had not yet responded.

“I didn’t know then. I only added the dates when I overheard someone this morning snidely say that Lex was marrying Lois because he’d knocked her up… not that she is,”
Oh no, that is the last thing Clark needed to hear.

Cat rushed to reassure him, holding up her hands. “I’m sure that she’s not.”
Cat:At least not by Lex. Now, whether she is by Superman is another story.

“Anyway, I went to the doc today. Sure enough. Two months,” Cat went on. “Give or take a week or two. He wants to do an ultrasound to confirm dates.”
Were they doing ultrasounds that soon in 1994?

“I think so. We were quite insatiable for those two days and there wasn’t anyone right after that,” she said with a sniffle. “Who knew it was because I was ovulating?”
I don't think that was the main issue.

You told me first?” he gasped.

“Of course, Clark!” she scoffed, slapping his arm. “I’m scared what he’ll do. We’re still new and…”
Nonsense, Phil will be overjoyed. He likes kids. Why else would he tag along on a trip with his nieces and nephews (and in theory a brother or sister too).

“He loves you,” Clark reminded her. “He asked you to marry him.”

[Quote]I’m meeting Phil afterwards. If he bolts, you can marry me. I hear you’re available.”
Now Cat is being just downright horrible. Or does she realize they are being spied on by Luthor. On the other hand, I guess it is good that she said that in Luthor's hearing. Hmm, I can't grip about it as much as I want to now.

“You could have told me!” Cat insisted, plopping down on his sofa.
But that would cut in or her actually developing a relationship with Phil.

Lois is in love with Lex Luthor.
Hogwash, she has never claimed such at all.

Cat’s palm slapped him across his cheek, surprising him. “No, Clark. Lois loves you.”
Yes, at least someone is trying to pound some sense into him.

or that she still loved Clark, but got engaged to Luthor to save the Daily Planet and was now trapped because Clark had no way to prove Luthor was the man he knew him to be.
Stop giving up Clark, Luthor is defeatable.

“We are talking about the woman who pretended to be a space colonist, a male car thief, and a roller derby… whatever. She is crazy!” she reminded him.
Cat has a good point.

She finds out that the man she loves more than life itself was almost killed by her nutso stalker,
The vouyer is introduced.

“Sure! Why the hell not? What else do you have to lose?” she scoffed.
Oh no, don't ever say that.

John Pack Lambert