Darth Michael: Sorry about the delay. School holidays and addiction to a new app game have delayed my FDK response time /there was a reason I procrastinated getting an iPhone/.

Otherwise, LNN would have reported that Superman took the CEO of the oil company responsible and used him as a sponge to clean up the oil.
LOIS: I don't think the CEO of the oil company was actually in his clothes, when Superman took his wardrobe to the oil spill to clean it up.
LEX: Details. Details.

Duh! Staying out all night and playing in the toxic mud behind the industrial site. He sure is no role model for impressionable young boys.
JOKER: dance

LOIS: /doesn't take kindly to Clark's inference/
Later, the Daily Planet’s lonely hearts’ section: Female, 26, with a rock’ body and a healthy sense for adventure is looking for an FBI-agent who likes Hawaiien shirts.
SCARDINO: Hey, Jenna, I've got to go to Metropolis for a few days, are you sure you can handle capturing Sean McCarthy without me?

It could also be from Mr. Wu down on the second floor.
MR. WU: [Linked Image] It was so kind of Mr. Kent to bring me wanton soup from my mother in Shanghai.

wanted
Thanks. Fixed.

LOIS: See? Told ya.
What? That Clark loves her?
LOIS: Well, Duh!
TEMPUS: Could you please stop saying my catch-phrase?

LNN: Clark Kent is tooting Superman’s horn. Get whole picture in our midnight special!
LOIS: /tilts head/ My! He IS flexible.
EW: [Linked Image]

LOIS: /frustrated that Clark STILL hasn't offered to be her best man or throw her a Batchelorette party/
Some best friend!

She was a single mother, who had never married nor acknowledged Dylan’s father.
ER: [Makes a coincidental leap of faith]
LEX: I swear I wasn't in London nine years... Although, I did marry Ari around ten years ago... so... Nah! It couldn't be me.

No old bread with rat-droppings tonight?
JIMMYS: dance CK's the greatest!

Jimmy picked up the paper. “I don’t know what’s gotten into Lois, CK.
ER: [Has some evil thoughts on the question, both of which include diagrams]
CLARK: Hey, we're trying to eat here.

LEX: I’m debonair. I’m rich. And I’m Lex Luthor. Duh!
TEMPUS: [See!] Copyright does not expire until 80 years after death.
LOIS: /looks at Lex's body and then back at Clark's/ Nope. Still don't see why any woman would want Lex more.
CANON LOIS: [Linked Image] I said 'no'!

“I’m sure she has her reasons,” Clark murmured,
ER: She’s pregnant?
So, when Canon Lois left Clark in S4 for Luckabee, she was already preggers? Doesn't bode well that Clark froze her, then, does it?

No more than any other female spy had to give up if she wanted to play in the big leagues.
SWEET TART'S FATHER: [Linked Image]

Uh-oh? Newsroom going to go booom!
Or a red herring. One of the two. Also, I doubt either of the Jimmys, or Perry, or Cat would survive if the bomb went off NOW.

*That’s* why she and Lois got along so well these past few weeks!
[Linked Image] Or why Cat gave up on men, changed her whole look to chase Chow, played spy, went back to Phil, amongst other things...

Not a very smart guy, is he? Lex never marries to legitimize his bastards.
Only their mothers? /ducks/ Oh, wait, I missed the "to"... um....
LEX JR: Who ever said I was legitimate?

“I’m sure that she’s not.”
ER: [Has an idea that this story is about to include a huge playpen] I’ve got 50 here that say she is.
LOIS: I'll take that bet.
CLARK: Me, too, just because I don't want her to be.
LEX: But she's not part of my stable yet. Would that be 50 Million?

Also, Cat in heat, huh?
laugh

“Nah!” Clark said, holding her closer. “That’s me.”
RACHEL: [despite it being HER who ran off, has to agree]
LOIS: I'll take 50 on THAT horse bolting!

If he bolts, you can marry me. I hear you’re available.”
LOIS: /explodes at that thought/
Didn't you mean: [Linked Image] /Since Lois wouldn't really hurt Cat if she were pregnant, right? wink /

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.