Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Work holidays on the other hand… [give me plenty of extra time to procrastinate]
Lucky you.

[uh-uh] I know it’s fun to play whack-a-lex or hide-the-anton on your phone, but you need to give your lois-trollop some resolution, too.
Actually, my favorite game at the moment is much more innocent. It's the Snoopy's 'Candy Town' game. I'm managing a candy company and the customers keep on coming. [Linked Image]
LOIS: Who are you calling a 'trollop'?

JOKER: [Jump] I don't know what you mean! He's been a great example for me!
BATMAN: /thanks, Supes./
rotflol

CLARK: I know a preacher an can go to confession to. If he hasn’t croaked on me, yet. [impatiently waiting for Carlos to die] Hint Hint
shock What?! Why would you want that?
Also, do you think it's a good idea to introduce Lois to her soul mate?
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CARLOS: I'm NOT her soul mate. Hello, priest here!

Huh… /checks Wikipedia/ I’ve always spelled them wantan but apparently wanton is allowed, too.
Clark to Lois during the Pilot: Wanton?
blush Ooops. Sorry, spelling has never been my forte. Just ask my Betas.
BETAS: shock

Which would be sad. Very sad. But as long as there’s a Lois and a Clark, the story can go on and we don’t need to press ‘Reset’. This ain’t Groundhog Day.
CAT, JIMMY, JIMBO: [Linked Image] Why does Michael keep trying to get us killed off?

Ooooh! She was already nesting, subconsciously.
That's one way to look at it.
CAT: Apparently, women have no free will and react only biologically or hormonally... but, yet, that's not a problem for men. :rolleyes:

Plus, we only have Clark’s story on what happened…
[Linked Image]

EW: Didn't you mean: <Gives Cat a very stern talking to> /Since Lois wouldn't really hurt Cat if she were pregnant, right? [Wink] /
ER: Also, who’s the ‘she’? Not that it matters, considering…
Hmm… you’d think there’s a smiley of a dog and a bone…
If CAT were pregnant...

The latter. Is Mr. Foot-In-Mouth sick or something?
Perhaps he's learning?
LOIS & CAT: [Linked Image]

ER: So, when Lois finally gets out, Clark’s gone off and married Mayson?

EW: Gets out of her investigation? Or jail from having murdered her fiance?
ER: There a difference in this case?
LEX: Um... Nigel, should I be worried? Nigel? Nigel? Were has that...? /finds note/ "Lex, returned to London. Nigel" Hmmmm. That's strange. I wonder why he... eek

Also, the reason why Clark prefers monogamic relationships.
Because he can hardly handle one woman?

CLARK: I’ll swear, I’ll never suggest a threesome!
CAT: /sighing, crosses that idea off her list/ I doubt Phil would have agreed to it anyway.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.