“Then why is she considering getting married to that… that…?” Clark decided that he was in too polite company, even with Cat there, to speak the words that came to his mind to describe Luthor.
‘gentleman’? ‘philanthropist’?

Cat leaned towards Clark. “Why indeed, Clark? That is the question,” she said, shooting him a pointed look. “Why?”
CLARK: [Linked Image] Because I’m such a miserable failure that even an oozing boil like Lex Luthor is better as a suitor?

“Let me think about what you said,” Clark suggested. “Perhaps you can come over soon and we can discuss how I can help with the wedding.”

Cat practically threw her arms around him. “I knew you’d figure it out,” she whispered in his ear.

Clark nodded vaguely, not quite sure what it was he was supposed to have figured out.
Poor Cat. Thanks to the fact that Clark was never able to pleasure her, she’s not yet figured out that he’s not a female of his species.
ZARA: Yes, our men make dung beetles look like theoretical physicists.
SHELDON: I only asked Lenard to collect his poop for study *once*…

Sure, with one wave of his magic wand Lois would no longer be blind.
LOIS: I’d be open to try that… drool

In the middle of the top of the card was a faint smear of chocolate.

Lois?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.