-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
There is so little he knows about her. Of course it might be because he still assumes this is the same Lois as he met from canon dimension, except when forced to think otherwise, and he knows she does not fear marriage. Interestingly enough he is wrong in that view.
Clark thinks Lois doesn't fear marriage otherwise why would she get engaged to Lex.

Yes, they are still getting to know each other. There is a lot both of them still don't know about one another. For some couples (Phil and Cat, for example) that might not be a big issue... but Lois and Clark, it's a stumbling block.

After having read this I noticed this is 1 cousin, 2 weddings.
Yes, that would be her cousin Cindy (from ARGH wedding arc) who has been married multiple times.

He is not paying close enough attention, although I guess he can't really hear the difference between 2 of her cousin's weddings, and 2 of her cousins' weddings. Although if Cat meant the other she would probably have said weddings of two of her counsins. So maybe Cat is making undue assumptions. Maybe it is just this cousin and not weddings in general that Lois avoids.
It is possible, it's just Cindy Lois dislikes.

He underestimates how much Lois's mother is good at hounding and how good Cat is at hearing one side of a conversation and knowing what is happening.
Even canon Clark doesn't meet Ellen until S3, isn't it?

Well, now I will accept Cat does have a point.
Or perhaps it's just weddings for others when she herself felt she would never find a man worthy of loving. Weddings can be depressing for some people.

I thought it was because he has great muscles and is really fast.

Lois:I was in love with Clark before I knew how fast he is.
CLARK: Hey, guys, I really don't move that fast.
JIMMY: Didn't you ask her out on the first day you met?
CLARK: Well, okay, but she turned me down.
LOIS: Didn't you kiss me when we became permanent partners?
PERRY: Say, what?
CLARK: blush Really, Chief, she's making it sound much worse than it was.
CAT: Didn't you tell me that you and Lois made out in a supply closet at the Metro Club...?
LOIS: He said *what*?
CLARK: Okay, it's proven fact. I move fast. I met Lois in May, and made out with her in October and started dating her in February. That's lightning fast. /sarcastically/ How can the Flash even keep up with me?

I knew Cat could not keep up the only claim.
CAT: Come on, you don't think how Clark looks naked didn't factor in at all? Please! Lois may deny it, but she's only human.
PHIL: You've seen Clark naked?
CAT: I didn't say that, but technically 'yes', but he was moving too fast for me to see anything.
PHIL: hyper I win! I win! I win!

But she isn't blind.
Clark doesn't know that Lois isn't blind to Lex. Maybe Bruce, but not Lex.

Stop hiding from her of course. Stop not being seen by her.
Stop Lex. Stop the wedding. Stop the engagement. Stop Lex taking over the DP. Stop being a total lunkhead.
LOIS: Those all work for me.

Oh the irony.
What can I say? [Linked Image] I'm a Tempus fan.

Like Luthor and his 3 unacknowledged love children?
Three? Jaxon... Lex Jr... Who's number 3?
LEX: cool
JACK: [Linked Image] Please, not me!

I'm surprised she doesn't just have the DP delivered, that would be cheaper.
Sometimes Lois's building is locked from the outside (Lord of the Flys), sometimes it's not (all those unannounced visitors, such as Dan, Det. Reed, etc.)

I think that should be "in trouble with Lex".
Ooops. Fixed.

He feels responsible for letting his Lois die.
That would be the one... and his folks.

One Lois dying on his watch was one too many. Although his going out of town at this point shows a trust in Lois not dying.
He does have a tendency to fly from pain in his heart. Also, alt-Lois didn't die on his watch. She died before he would've met her.

Little things can kill her. Like bullets. And poison.
CLARK: Cars. Lex Luthor. Falling down stairs. Slipping in the bathtub.
LOIS: Think about my death much, there, Kent? That's a bit morbid.

More jealousy of the jaguar, fearing her soul mate lived in this world.
Yes, and the knowledge that Herb would be back in February to turn back time.

Which she still does not understand why it disturbed Clark so much.
Nope. She forgot about the whole doppelganger thing.

/excited/ she knows Clark will be ok.
CLARK: I'm okay?

In this case he was not being a clueless lunkhead, he was deliberately sabotaging his relationship.
Yep. He stuck his foot in his mouth on purpose.

Being too good hearted to seek what he really wants.
Being too good hearted to take what he knows he should give to others.
LOIS: EXcuse me?

Nope, he would not learn of the curse for another month and a half.
She's thinking about the psychological issues due to dating a manipulative person such as Lana.
LANA: Or Lois. She's just a manipulative.
CLARK: wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.