“Lois doesn’t ‘fear’ marriage,” Clark corrected.
There is so little he knows about her. Of course it might be because he still assumes this is the same Lois as he met from canon dimension, except when forced to think otherwise, and he knows she does not fear marriage. Interestingly enough he is wrong in that view.

“In the past few years, Lois has been invited to two of her cousin’s weddings and she didn’t attend either event,” Cat stated as proof.
After having read this I noticed this is 1 counsin, 2 weddings.

“How do you know that?” Clark asked. He didn’t even know Lois had any cousins, let alone several married ones.
He is not paying close enough attention, although I guess he can't really hear the difference between 2 of her cousin's weddings, and 2 of her cousins' weddings. Although if Cat meant the other she would probably have said weddings of two of her counsins. So maybe Cat is making undue assumptions. Maybe it is just this cousin and not weddings in general that Lois avoids.

Clark stared at Cat. He couldn’t believe Lois would ever discuss anything that private at work, let alone with her mother, but Cat had nothing to gain by lying.
He underestimates how much Lois's mother is good at hounding and how good Cat is at hearing one side of a conversation and knowing what is happening.

“And when Valdez got married, Lois refused to come to her wedding too,” Cat informed him. “And that was before Claude.”
Well, now I will accept Cat does have a point.

The only reason she fell in love with you is that you never take her B.S.
I thought it was because he has great muscles and is really fast.

Lois:I was in love with Clark before I knew how fast he is.

She respects you for it. Well, that, and your rockin’ hot bod.”
I knew Cat could not keep up the only claim.

“She socializes with you,” Cat countered,
Clark:That was because I was her boyfriend.

“She hates that I’m more beautiful than she is
Clark:Lois is the most beautiful woman there is.

When she lowered her glass, Clark could see she was beaming with pride. “But I’ve gained her respect and trust lately.”
Clark:Because she figured out that Cat knew before she did. No wonder Lois is so mad.

No wonder Lois was furious at him. Clark dropped his head into his hand.
Things are bad, very bad.

“That Lois hates everything to do with marriage,” Cat lied, taking another sip of her champagne.
She only sort of lied. It is true that Lois hates marriage.

“Yes, Clark, everything.”
I wish he would believe this.

Cat leaned towards Clark. “Why indeed, Clark? That is the question,” she said, shooting him a pointed look. “Why?”
At least he is now being forced to think outside the box, but it is taking so long.

Cat practically threw her arms around him. “I knew you’d figure it out,” she whispered in his ear.
There they go again, talking around each other.

John Pack Lambert