Hi Fan!
Ex-Girlfriends
Hmm…

Note: This story assumes that Lois and Clark got married in season three instead of season four and that they weren’t interrupted by frog-eating clones or anything else.
Ooooh! Directly on to the Curse? wink

“I can’t believe Lana didn’t show up. She seemed so excited when I talked to her on the phone.”
Ooooh!

Lois continued to giggle. “Of course I did. It’s just that Lana got a special invitation.”
Oh?

“Well, let’s just say that when men invite their ex-girlfriends to their weddings, sometimes future wives have to get creative.”
Now now, Lo-is!

“I’ve explained it to you a thousand times,” he said, trying to sound as calm as possible, but still sounding annoyed. “There is no wedding going on here today.”
So, where is she?

Lana tapped her foot impatiently and swatted at a mosquito that had landed on her shoulder.
[Linked Image]

“Lady, I keep trying to tell you,” the security guard replied. “This is the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility. We don’t hold weddings here. Nobody in their right mind would even want to have their wedding here.”
Yes, but what if someone *did* organize a wedding at this illustrious location? I hear it will become a famously romantic spot in about 200 years down the road – the place where Superman first played a practical joke on his future wife.
LOIS: First? What do you mean by *first*?

Lana rolled her eyes in disbelief. “Do I have to speak to your manager?”
She is quite persistent, that one. Maybe it *is* a good thing she didn’t get invited to the Honeymoon.

Fun vigi!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.