True--Clark giving Lois faulty info, which she chose to follow up on, which led her to the Sewage Rec. Facility, is different than Lana getting an invite with that address...Why would she NOT think that the address for the wedding is correct? (meanwhile Lois knows info/leads aren't always great, which then leads her to the sewage facility).

I am one of those that probably lumps Canon Lana and Alt. Lana together as about the same character....and basically the only reason is from the scene mentioned above--she came across as a bit much--as did Alt. Lana in TA. There isn't a lot to go on from what L&C discuss, but I just sorta got a feeling of '"I don't like that woman" out of it (Lois' take on Mrs. Cox in HOL, I believe--love that line blush ....so honest!)...

Random last thought....we actually invited my ex to our wedding. I think it totally depends on the previous relationship and the current relationship. I broke up with the ex (of three plus years) b/c of different future 'wants'--it was a healthy breakup w/o any hostility and we decided to be friends. A few years later I met my (future) husband, told him on our first date about the friendship, they met up multiple times and we all double dated/etc. By the time the wedding rolled around, it wasn't much of a conversation to have--BUT we did have the conversation as we were making out our guest list...My husband was great about the friendship with the ex b/c he knew he had nothing to worry about--and he's a pretty wonderful guy blush

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~