Thanks for all of the comments.

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[Linked Image] That's fantastic! And well deserved for the pushy wedding guest. Well done. Thanks for today's giggle. thumbsup

Joy,
Lynn
I'm glad you liked it. The likeliness of a fight is why I ended the scene before Clark actually found out where Lois had sent Lana. I didn't want to turn what was supposed to be a funny story into a depressing one.

Originally posted by Female Hawk:
I'm with Lois.

A pushy ex-girlfriend who wrangles a late invitation to a wedding is not to be trusted.

Great story!

Corrina.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree that Lana was probably not to be trusted.

Originally posted by Annie B.:
I lol'd. Lois sending Lana to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation facility? Sounds like a good plan to get rid of a potential rival. laugh
I'm glad you thought it was funny. That's one way to successfully take care of a rival.

Originally posted by robinson:
what a hoot! I loved it. Totally unexpected and original.
Thanks. I'm glad you found the ending to be unexpected and the story to be original.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
clap I should have figured that is where Lois would send Lana, but I didn't until the mosquito was mentioned.
I threw that reference of the mosquito in there as a subtle hint as to where Lana was. Glad you caught it.

Originally posted by Mouserocks:
clap That was hilarious! I think Lois was well within her right. She may know that nothing Lana does to steal Clark away will ever amount to anything, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little fun with it! Besides, Clark did it himself, so he's got no excuse! :p I can just imagine Lana forcing her way in, though....
I'm glad you found it to be hilarious. Clark really can't protest too much since he did the same thing to Lois.