I don't see this situation as the same as what Clark did to Lois. Here Lois is being downright mean and nasty in sending Lana an invitation to an event she was expecting to be welcome to attend. Clark sent Lois deliberately bad information, but she should have thought twice before acting on it. I don't think Clark is innocent by any means, but I see these as two completely different levels of vindictiveness.

Framework4 said:
Who invites ex-s to the wedding?
Aside from cases where they were not really ex-s, such as the guy whose date fell for his roommate and the like.
Both my and my husband's exes were invited to our wedding reception. I think they arrived together, but I doubt it could have been called a date. They were still sort of friends of ours, though we didn't get along with either of them nearly as well as we did before any of us dated each other. I don't think that it's across-the-board unacceptable for an ex to be invited. It depends on how the breakup went and what the current relationship is like.

We don't have much info on cannon-Clark's relationship with Lana. Most L&C fans seem to paint Lana as a witch based on alt-Lana, but I've read enough comics with Lana in them where she's still Clark's friend, or they managed to reestablish their friendship a few years after the breakup, so I don't see her as necessarily a villain. If Lana is as awful as she's painted to be, then Clark should not have invited her. I'm not sure why he would have even been in contact with her. If he and Lana managed to still be friends and kept in contact enough for him to invite her voluntarily, then Lois should have been gracious enough to accept that and let her come.

I can enjoy this short on a purely comedic level, but it raises so many questions and really makes Lois look like a beast. I'd like to see a story that sets up some situation where Lois sending Lana to the sewage reclamation facility is actually an acceptable response. Maybe Lana was stalking them or something? Or maybe Lana wasn't invited, but they were afraid that she'd crash the party rather spectacularly, so they made sure the wrong info was leaked to her?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)