Originally posted by lovesuper97:
thumbsup
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks.

Originally posted by Framework4:
Delightful.
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:[b] I can see this leading into the first fight of the marriage.
Should have been a premarriage fight err, discussion. Who invites ex-s to the wedding?
Aside from cases where they were not really ex-s, such as the guy whose date fell for his roommate and the like. [/b]
I agree. This is definitely a discussion they should have had before the wedding. Of course, the story wouldn't have been as funny if Lana had been simply uninvited.

Originally posted by Artemis:
Cute!
cool
Artemis
Thanks. I'm glad you found the story to be cute.

Originally posted by SJH:
Lana kinda invited herself. Mr. Nice guy didn't have the nerve to just say no. How do you un-invite someone any how?
Good point. Lana did sort of invite herself from what we know from the show, and it would have been somewhat awkward to tell her she was uninvited. Of course, Lois' solution won't make things any less awkward the next time she and Clark see Lana.

Originally posted by KenJ:
Oh, I don't know about that.

They weren't invited, but what I was married the girl I dumped for my wife and my wife's ex-husband showed up - together. They were married a few months later. We were not invited and did not attend.
Wow, I really can't imagine showing up to an ex's wedding uninvited. Even with an invitation, I'm not sure I'd want to go because things could still feel uncomfortable for all parties involved.