-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Is this the scam company run by the neo-Nazis.
That would be the one. I'm sure they outsource to all the criminals in Metropolis.

Dr. Leek being seen by any L.U.C. resident would also cause major problems in controlling the L.U.C.
That too.

I think that should be "wear so as to". Also I think it should be "crew allowing him to sneak". This is a continuation of the wearing of the uniform and a consequence of it, not a separate thing.
Thanks.

That seems a little out of the normally approved dress code.
Well, it's not like a Yankees cap or anything. Something that matches the uniform. I've see similar caps used for EMTs on TV before. Okay, true, not at night, but I don't think anyone would question it too much.

I think that should be "old Daily Planet security guard".
Thanks. Fixed.

you probably want to just say "Ms. Grant was among the group", although part of me almost things "in" would be an even better work.
Thanks. Fixed.

She is probably the only person here who knows the building. The other two are even more clearly in her favor.
CAT: drool Very distracting.

Anyway, it's only been a month.

PERRY: Lois has been Rescue Free for 30 days! Congratulations!
LOIS: Now, you've done it. You applaud workplace safety, Murphy's Law states that it then has to go to pot.
JIMMY: Explains hostage situation.

Lois:At least we know Lex has no clue of The Secret.
See, the hostage situation wasn't a total bust for Lois's investigation. laugh This is where you go when she's got a bomb strapped to her chest?

I hope he gets there soon.
SUPERMAN: /wipes mustard from his cheek/ Huh? But Lois claims not to need my protection. Let her get out of this one herself. Another hotdog please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.