which had just pulled up next to the parking garage of the Daily Planet.
Is this the scam company run by the neo-Nazis.

As far as Dr. Leek knew, the private elevator went down to Mr. Luthor’s secret laboratory, and that was it. Asabi was sure that was the way Mr. Luthor and Mr. St. John would wish to keep it.
Dr. Leek being seen by any L.U.C. resident would also cause major problems in controlling the L.U.C.

As part of the terms of their hire, the Speedy Ambulance Service gave Asabi a uniform jacket to wear as so to appear as one of the crew and allow him to sneak back through the police lines.
I think that should be "wear so as to". Also I think it should be "crew allowing him to sneak". This is a continuation of the wearing of the uniform and a consequence of it, not a separate thing.

He added a dark navy baseball cap to the uniform to shade his face.
That seems a little out of the normally approved dress code.

Asabi saw that inside the car was the old security Daily Planet guard who had told him that Mr. Luthor and Ms. Lane had already left the building, and that it was closed for cleaning.
I think that should be "old Daily Planet security guard".

The group shifted as its members looked towards the patrolman, who had yelled at them regarding the pizzas, and he saw that Ms. Grant was among of the group and the only woman included.
you probably want to just say "Ms. Grant was among the group", although part of me almost things "in" would be an even better work.

Then, again, she did have insider information regarding the hostages, the terrorists, and the building.
She is probably the only person here who knows the building. The other two are even more clearly in her favor.

Asabi shook his head in amazement as the detective handed the hat and food over to young patrolman who was dressed in a red windbreaker and jeans.
I think you want to either say "over to a young patrolman" or "over to the young patrolman". Depending on if this is the same patrolman mentioned before.

He watched them lead the new deliveryman through the front door of the Daily Planet. This wasn’t acceptable to Asabi.
Lex's agents really seem to be endangering Lois's life.

Lois’s demonstration of trust in Superman steeled Clark’s resolve.
grumble "Adventures of Robin Hood" has whole episodes without Maid Marian at all. They do not understand her importance to the story.

Robin’s secret identity as Robin of Locksley was compromised by a couple of un-merry thieves.
Wait, Robin Hood's secret identity is Robin of Locksley. laugh This is almost as good as "Super Grover" where his secret identity is "Gover Kent", or "Larryboy", secret identity of Larry the Cucumber.

Wisely, Superman decided to ignore it for now.
I guess there is no easy way for SM to deny it, and it might cause people to loose focuse, which is unneeded when Lois's life is in danger. There are way too many LLs in Superman stories, otherwise I could use that for Lois. And L&C is not half as bad as some forms.

“I can assure you that the five other hostages were still alive and reasonably well in the conference room when I left Clark on the roof just a few minutes ago. I only just have time to give Clark my response.”
Why is he not constantly watching Lois?

Superman waited patiently for a minute for them to turn off their horns,
Why doen't he just leave now. He basically said he was leaving, no reason not to.

Yet, instead of speaking, Superman turned his gaze briefly up the Daily Planet building before he took off like a rocket.
party finally an SM saving Lois scene. We have not had one of those since before she knew.

John Pack Lambert