to administer its care.
Dipping in a vat of hydrochloric acid?

Asabi was sure that was the way Mr. Luthor and Mr. St. John would wish to keep it.
They could clone the deceased troublemakers down in the Arc to keep up the front?

He had first trained as a medic before being recruited into the Intelligence branch and, therefore, knew enough of basic triage to play the role convincingly.
ASABI: Quick, get me the herbal leaves and a hot poker!

with a big red box in back
‘the’ missing?

Fuentes, who didn’t care for the plan when Remy had announced it,
FUENTES: As if I’d argue with her during that time of the month, especially when she’s carrying an Uzi.

Even though he had interviewed Superman after that incident at his… Kent’s apartment, it always made Bill pause to think that Perry White’s friendly protégé was actually Superman in disguise.
Okay, he does know. /hands Henderson an Oscar/ Here, put him into Witness Protection so Snaps Provolone can’t get his hands on him.

Without a doubt, Lane was more tolerable a person with Kent in her life
And that’s with her not actually getting any. She’ll be a poodle once she’s convinced Clark to… stand his ground.

“He was shot while trying to escape earlier in the evening.
DP Headline: Hostage crisis in the newsroom – Lex Luthor shot while trying to be the first to flee.

Yet, instead of speaking, Superman turned his gaze briefly up the Daily Planet building before he took off like a rocket.
Lois been left alone too long? Again?

or Lois, as…”
The helpless damsel and love interest for both the hero and the villain of the play?
LOIS: Hey! That play is called *Lois* and Clark. L-O-I-S and Clark. I’m first. I’m the hero.

“Done!” Jimmy announced.

“Thanks, Jimmy,” Perry replied, rubbing his now-free wrist.
Remy allowed them to be freed all the while tying Lois down?

“Another word out of you, Missy, and I’m duct taping your mouth shut. Got it?” Remy told her.
Now, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
CROOKS: And letting her talk isn’t?

Lois started to quickly nod her understanding, but seeing the lights of the bomb flashing against her chest decided against it, and instead gulped and nodded very, very slowly, once.
[Linked Image]
SUPERMAN: Great. How shall I disarm this bomb now and still remain a gentleman?

Clark could take out the terrorists without having to worry about Fuentes detonating the bomb.
Remote detonator?

In Perry’s office, Lois could hear a scuffle in the dark. Unfortunately, with nothing more than the faint emergency lighting from the newsroom, it was too dark to see anything.
Asabi?

She was alone in the dark with a bomb strapped to her chest. Unable to raise her voice any louder, she creaked out a dry rasping, “Help, Superman!”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.