Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was thinking he might have said one way or the other just before their first date (after they almost made love at the Metro Club, plus Clark waited on her hand and foot after she was shot), however she only asked him what position he played in college football, not where he played it.
Clark's reference to Kansas State happened off page. I did a search of my Archive version (first 50 parts) and found this paragraph of Lois's thoughts just prior to heading to the Kerth Ceremony...
Lois exhaled in relief. Clark did exist. Perry had checked his references and talked to somebody who knew him from college. Her brow furrowed. She thought Clark had said something about Kansas State? She shook her head. No, she must have misremembered that. She’d stop this stupid dead-end investigation into Clark’s past.
I apologize for any confusion.

You know your story is long when you do not definitely answer yes or no.
[Linked Image] Okay, fine. I did a search of the first 100 parts and the only 'Lou' who shows up is Toni Taylor's right hand muscle.

But Jack was in confinement, so we did not actually meet him. I remember that.
Hmmmm. So, he was.

The real question is, will he accept them as real?
cool

We could still have FlyHard if Lois turns does Luthor. Lois and Clark are going to go see a movie, but she gets a last minute call that foces her to go back to the office. The terrorists can show up before they head out. The only difference is no Luthor.
I think some other authors have redone FlyHard without Luthor, but I can't recall which off the top of my head.

Clark:You're the one who didn't turn Eugene over to the police immediately upon finding him in your car.
LOIS: The man had a gun to my face.
CLARK: And you said he wasn't dangerous. Hey, isn't that the same gun you took away from him and the police charged you with possession of a stolen weapon?
LOIS: So?
CLARK: :rolleyes:

At some level her willing to go along with Luthor's fairly self-centered plan I find disturbing. Also, her willingness to treat people as objects disturbs me.
There are more surprises in store for Dr. Muldoon's character.

So she's lying through her teeth.
LOIS: Duh! Hello, should I tell Lex I'm investigating him since you're all on this honesty kick?
CLARK: No, but you could tell me.

Why spend the exorbitant rates to go to the opera if you are not going to pay attention?
clap Perhaps the *plan* was to pay attention but there were distracted.

Well, it is not as bad as I thought the photo might be. I had never noticed that the photo in Vatman was so creepy. Still the big issue to me with season 1 was that Lois was not creeped out by Luthor having copied her apartment. So for the rest of the season things felt off. Maybe I need to re-watch Vatman with the thought that the photo is really creepy.
It really isn't that creepy. The photo is a close-up of Lois walking down the street. The creepiness comes in when you consider how said photo must have been taken.

I guess that actually makes him an odd sort of optimist. I really hope his plan fails.
CHOW: [Linked Image] Prenup!

I guess I always thought he married her for love. Or maybe just infatuation on his part. Although the whole thing never fully made sense.
Maybe he did marry for love and the whole money issue was a bonus. This isn't Lex's POV from before his marriage to Ari, this is bitter and cynical Lex's POV 10 years later, who would never admit to himself that he ever loving anything.

I half hope she remembers this and realizes it was Luthor who did that to her.
She's currently distracted.

Which is why he turned down his last two chances to spend time with her?
CLARK: I had plans! wallbash Okay, I'm a lunkhead.

But we are so in need of Lois/Clark interaction.
There will be plenty of Lois/Clark interaction coming up shortly.

Well the story is named "Wrong Clark", although it is a Lois and Clark story, so it is hard to say. I would guess we have seen a little more Clark in the story, but since part 98 Lois has really been the only one who really knows stuff the other doen't. It is pretty balanced, except for the part that was a Smallville flashback.
And in the first 100 parts, Clark knew stuff that Lois didn't. See it all evens out.
LOIS: Hardly.

Although consorting with the head of a criminal organization like Toni Taylor might be the start of RICO charges.
TONI: He didn't coerce me.

Now I am wondering if Clark would be more or less mad if it was a Gucci Lois were wearing.
Anything that makes Clark associate Lois with Lana will make him mad.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.