On a story? No, I don't think so. That would be as smart as bringing Deter on a... That was just a whole awful plotline. Sorry. Send that man to Tahiti (or a deserted island) and leave him there.
That was the real problem with "It's a Small World", Lois should have been in process of geting Deter's license revmoked.

He's not saying that he should break up with her (for real), he's saying that it's time for them to come out of the closet as a couple, so she will no longer go out on dates with Luthor.
But the scenes in the closet are so much fun.

True, sorry, but I figured if he dropped Constance off at the police department, he would have to explain to them why to arrest her, which would take more time than super speed would allow.
You are probably right, but I was confused for a bit.

I was so hoping they would fly together, and talk.
This isn't the time for that. This is the time for finding Chris Moskal.
At the rate things are going it will never be the time for that.

Then why don't you Clark?
Superman trusts Lois. Clark doesn't.
Lois:I don't think it works that way. Not when Ck=SM.

If she didn't know CK=SM, would she have called Clark and told him that the boys were now safe? I think so.
So by not calling him she tips her hand?

LOIS: Jimbo's comment about how Lucy's *thought* I felt before I was shot by this man last summer? Please. Clark should know better.
Clark:But this is Mr. Olsen, the wiz kid of the 1990s, of course he knows what is up.

Start acting in a trustworthy manner? Sneak into his apartment and show him that is where she really wants to be?
There's acting in a trustworthy manner.
They were meant to be two totally not related suggestions.

John Pack Lambert