Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]John: Thanks the continued in-depth FDK, I appreciate it. laugh Mostly, thank you for letting me know I still have readers despite my story's length and characters tendencies towards Lunkheadness. My muse survives on FDK. You are single handedly keeping her alive. sloppy [/b]
I've been eagerly awaiting every chapter and thoroughly enjoying each one. I guess I need to spend a bit more time letting you know. smile Sometimes I read the chapter on my phone, and I don't like typing much on that, and then I forget to go back and comment once I'm back at my computer.

I like that you had Clark describe the rest of the evening at the magic club. It's not really a ball without dancing, is it? I was wondering whether he actually met anyone or if he just made that up to make Lois jealous, but then I realized that it's not very far-fetched that women were hitting on him and he danced with some of them. I doubt that he really gave any of them a second look, though. I'm guessing that he wasn't actually planning on calling that woman who gave him her number.

Lois really needs to tell Clark about her plan regarding Luthor. She doesn't have to say that she's trying to get information to save Clark or whatever; she just has to say that she suspects him of shady dealings, and she's trying to stick around him in case he slips up and she can find some evidence. She keeps telling him to trust her, but he can't see any reasonable explanation for her behavior.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)