Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<Michael laughing evilly at EW impersonation of Count Count from Seseme Street>> Umm… I mean <<And then realizes belatedly, that EW may have actually been serious>>
Momentary qualm. I'm better now. Thank you.

Might have turned ugly.
Because of the break or because I would only be writing another 60 parts? You may have noticed that I don't plot as methodically as Sue. My Muse like the freedom to try new things.

CAT: You can say that again!

Those are fun. Cat and Lois and Clark alone in a hotel room with a big bed. <<Michael's muse travels to the dark side>>
Nope. Didn't happen. I wrote 7 pages of a rambling Cat scene (me rambling, not Cat), but in the end cut it. Because it is just fluff and fun, but that's all. Maybe I'll fit it back in for the Archives, but I'm feeling a need to move forward. <<sigh dramatically>>

Oh dear. Has recently <<censored>>
Those men with the big sticks don't like it if I say too much too soon.

LEX: I did not have sexual relations with most of those women. Well, the ugly ones. And especially not that one with the Adam’s apple.
clap Me thinks Lex protests too much.

Only for a few jolly minutes.
Ah... I'll never look at Arbor Day again in the same light.

Oh dear <<hiding from EW wrath>> /is worried there’s now a bomb inside a Clarkie Boom Bear™/ And the bear is much more adorable than the real thing. Plus, it’s easier to cuddle without awkward questions being asked.
CLARK: Awkward questions? Who would ask awkward questions if I cuddled with Lois?

LOIS: Me! Now, tell me, Clark...

Anyway, Clark can HEAR!

/pops open leadcovered box/
CLARK: <<falling over in dead faint>>
Oops?
rotflol

LOIS: Maybe we should have told him it was just an emerald taped to a flashlight?

PERRY: No, this is much more fun. We'll tell him when he wakes up.

I didn’t even make a note in my story ideas file for that one. I don’t think I can do jealousy stories well. But I’d beta one if need be.
I believe ML was my end-all, be-all of jealousy stories. Well, other than the usual Triangles or Squares that pop up. Oh, dear. I had forgotten I revisited it (kinda, sorta) in NH. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll be game in 10 years when I finish writing all the other stories collecting dust while I write this one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.