Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Ditto. /sheepishly points at new story part/
help

/Miranda gets settled with about a dozen alimony charges/
MIRANDA: Like I care, I'm in Jail. Send them to my partner, at Luthor Towers, Metropolis. A Mr. Lex Luthor.

Also, she’d have a hard time explaining why she *didn’t* go for Lex, then.
LOIS: True, also, there's something about Lex that makes me taste bile. I think it's his kisses.

Is this like Lois settling for Jimmy when she can’t get Clark after years of trying?
JIMMY: Lois settled for me?

JIMBO: No, me.

JAMES: Why not me?

JIMBO: Because you were dead.

JAMES: I died? When did that happen?

JIMBO: Months ago.

JAMES: Why didn't anyone tell me?

JIMBO: Tank sent everyone a party invitation but it got blocked by the SPAM filter.

JAMES: Well, darn. I love a good wake.

ER: What? Take an ax to her.

CLARK: - Never.

LEX: Noob.
CLARK: hyper Yea! I'm different than Luthor!

/points at Jenn’s arbor day vignette on the dark side/ Lois and Clark ended up in a wood. Lois then decided to lean against a tree.
Yea! More distraction!

Nah, I was thinking Trask would have been the one to do the firing (of the gun), had he lived.
I meant they'll blame it on the dead guy.

CLARK: <trying to escape to his and his life-partner’s love nest>
Actually that smilie was supposed to depict Clark running slowly off, because he has no super powers.

Also, lot of fun to point out.
Clearly, wanting the real thing isn't good enough. FINE! << [Linked Image] writes scene with teddy bear>>

Just half the conversation. I’m sure it could be taken wonderfully out of context.
But we just had a wonderfully out of context eavesdropping scene. Anyway, Clark can HEAR!

Umm…actually…The challenge sounds like a completely new form of fun. But usually, when Clark ends up married to Lana, things end either with Lana getting a divorce and Clark a lot of fallout. Or Lana ends up dead and Clark gets to grieve a lot. Or Lana blows her head off and Clark gets a lot of fallout. Even worse when it’s a universe where Clark has already exposed himself in public. There’s also much less righteous jealousy from Lois. Also, Lois ends up as the other woman. It’s all very messy.
This is all true.

Now, with Clark married to Lois but only getting a job at the MetStar, gets partnered with Linda, and then has to compete with his wife, now, there’s a whole truckload of family friendly fun with overactive imaginations, awkward situations, and general screwballness.
You know how much I love screwballness! clap The next story to collect dust bunnies under Michael's bed!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.