Michael: Hmmmm, this FDK is slightly shorter than the last one. wink I do realize it wasn't as exciting as whatever happened in 59 (was that the Clarkie bear scene?), but I need these transition scenes to tie up loose threads... blush

<hiding in RL> RL kind of cut my weekend LnC time in half or so, so... reading <crying at delaying EW's funny FDK commentary> and FDK <shocked that now he'll have more to catch up on next time he can shut RL in his closet, where it belongs> will be a couple of days away. Let's hope not next weekend, because I'll be having even less time then <blushing at not being as perfect as Lois thinks she is, and Clark knows she is>
That's okay, this part kind of flows into 61 and 62. Actually for 61, I added my page numbers wrong and what I thought was 21 double-spaced pages, ended up being 26 d.s. pages. blush So, I had to do a quick re-edit to not make it so long. As I recently mentioned to my Beta who excitedly bounced at another long part from me [Linked Image], I have a tendency to ramble like Lois. She didn't seem to mind. I fear the 15 d.s. page part is no longer the norm, and more the rare and cruel gift (usually including a cliffy ending) to my Readers.

Of course, with new stories on the Boards from Bobbart and Female Hawk, I fear I'm going to have to share your precious FDK time with the other writers once more. mecry

Just teasing. Did I mention I ramble? Oh, look, Double Fudge Crunch FDK from John. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.