John: smile1

Well, he probably is not healed enough yet to make it likely she will believe him.
I'm sure if he put on his uniform, slicked back his hair, and took off his glass and explained about the Kryptonite, he MIGHT be able to convince her. But if he couldn't that was be pretty embarrassing.

Actually it remains unclear what Clark wants along these lines.
Clark's POV coming up in part 60.

My guess is he wants her to love him at least as much as Superman, but we have not really learned much along these lines.
CLARK: Sounds good to me.

Clark: I never said I did not have a college degree. I just said I didn't graduate from Midwest State. I graduated from a university in the place I was before I became a refugee.
Krypton U?

Since Jerome died during WWII, my guess is she will find nothing.
Good thing Kent isn't a common name then.

Well, since he did actually have Professor Carlton he knows a lot about the man, just the man does not know much about him. Hmm, I don;t think there is anyway to explain how this worked without mentioning parrelel universes, short of massive lieing that also implies doing probably illegal surveilance.
Or admitting he tricked the professor into believing he knew him.

Sometimes it is the most intelligent ones who don't graduate.
True, but they are one in a million.

Maybe they went to the Corn fest. Nah, they won't go without Lois, would they?
LOIS: They better have not!

Maybe they went to try to free Jimmy themselves without Lois.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Jimmy's MY lacky!

Martha: I said breakfast, not a drink.
LOIS: But this USUALLY is my breakfast.

She insists his name is Clark.
It would be a more difficult question to understand, if she called him "Chuck".

Martha: Has the Kryptonite poisoning worn off already.
LOIS: What?! [Linked Image]

MARTHA: Oh, dear. Have I said too much?

They are going to find Superman's spaceship.

NR: Not likely, even if it was in the Truck, the B39 people probably took it when they came for Trask's body.
Not enough time.

Clark: Did you really want to see the spot where you almost died? I don;t want to see you in that cursed spot Lois, it is just too dangerous.
LOIS: Oh, Chuck. You're such a worry-wort.

Lois: I am not one to let the big alpha male do all the tough work. I'm a reporter for crying out loud. I want to be in the thick of the action.
[Linked Image]

Clark: I am taking my vengeance on the killer.
Yes, there is more than one way to view this scene. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.