Michael: hyper Always good to see you!

<<ET>>
I can guarantee you that one never crossed my mind.

CLARK: <Far from Clark's last call for help>
hyper I see Metropolis from the window.

CLARK: :rolleyes: Chicago.

LOIS: It'll do.

Poor Martha.
confused

ER: <<shocked that EW / Lois did the bait and switch Mel joke>>
laugh

Because then we’d have one of those step-siblings in love stories.
LOIS: Okay, you're right. Those are just icky.

“Martha!” Lois gasped, and lowered her voice. “He could hear us.”

Nah, he’s still out of it.
Lois is, of course, referring to the fact that Clark was supposedly in the next room. He wasn't. And YES, he's still out of it.

So, when he knocks that tree down and it falls on Lois, will that suffice?
CLARK: whinging Doesn't she know not to stand next to someone wielding an ax?

MARTHA: She's from the city, honey.

Define innocent.
Technically, THIS tree hasn't killed anyone... well, except that B39 solider that had been hiding in the back of the truck.

It’s a *tree*! Millions die each year to celebrate giant heaps of gifts. And millions more die to produce toilet paper.
MIRANDA: Well, the first version of Revenge I developed actually made people extremely environmentally pro-active. I sold a vat of it and decided to branch out to other areas of people's brains.

What? Take an ax to her.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Never.

Umm…no?
Don't you love Lois's damned if you answer, damned if you don't type questions, when she's especially angry about him not telling the truth? laugh

You know, it would be really awkward if the ax slipped from her hands when she swings back and cleaves Clark.
TEMPUS: <<warms up the popcorn machine>>
Yes, that would be bad, especially since he's vulnerable at the moment. Otherwise, rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.