Originally posted by Darth Michael:
She always seemed to be sneakier one.
Which is why it's always fun when you learn Clark got something from Jonathan instead. laugh

Actually, in *that* story, he lost him there.
TRASK: Fine. Rub it in.

Interesting that the team would still only get to see the results and be told that it was Superman.
TRASK: Yes, it was Superman who killed the traitor... I mean, Sargent Kowolski. Turned him to ash. Ignore the blow torch device in my hand. It was Superman! Superman, I say!

At least you tried to keep them from spawning. That’s something, isn’t it?
TRASK: He'll spawn? I knew it! I just knew it!

Universe really tries hard to rid this world of Superman.

TRASK: It’s my universe, after all.
CLARK: So, you're saying, I shouldn't take it personally?

MAX: No, this is Harristown.
clap

Max caught him with the preacher’s underage daughter on a Sunday morning?
MAX: [Linked Image] Yep, that sounds like Max's type of sheriffing... via blackmail.

Nah, nobody likes those sleaze banker dudes.
Except the town council.

They really are the school washouts, aren’t they?
Do you expect the educated to follow Trask blindly?

I thought they were his fellow soldiers trained to America’s finest standards? Until they got overzealous and a tad xenophobe when they met Trask.
TRASK: Oh, I left those guys in charge of the plane.

Sadly, that she never had the chance too. Also, Superman carries one that significantly alters the body’s shape over the course of nine months and then causes lots of sleepless nights over the following two decades and a massive financial impact.
LOIS: eek Sounds serious. Maybe I should hook up with Clark instead.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

To ‘do not kill unless deemed necessary’?
LOIS: Only if I'm the one who gets to do the "deeming". laugh

CLARK: So, 'thou shall not kill' it is then.

LOIS: Darn! Me and my big mouth. RALPH was deemed necessary!

/goes and finds out/ Although, what will then be the incentive to read part 59 as soon as possible instead of catching up with other stuff?
Because... well, because I'm answering in part 56, I can't even give you the hint I was willing to... How about "All will be revealed"? evil Soon. Very soon.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.