-- John's FDK Response (cont.) --

Martha: We know he is still safely buried, no body robbing involved.
Body stealing like in Star Man , where he takes over the image of someone who had once been alive, either that or a shapeshifter.

Trask is really obsorbed in his delusion. Most people realize that Superman loves people more than most does. Otherwise he would not go out of his way to help so much.
He just believes that this is an act.

Maybe it is good Lois sent Jimmy. She would never resist saying that retort outlouad.
clap

I like Lana less and less.
I’m okay with that.

LANA: Hey!

Yes, someone is standing up to Lana.
Hank has a supportive family who loves him and gives him moral support.

Not since you drove him out of town. He does not live under your jurisdiction Max.
I don’t think that’s the issue here.

Jimmy:Lois and Clark got married on their way out here, and they didn't even tell me.
JIMMY: (cont) Well, that would explain why Lois told Perry that Clark was dead.

Well, OK, maybe Lois would have told Jimmy if she had married CK.
He knows that misunderstandings happen.

Jimmy:Maybe CK tricked her into getting married somehow. Maybe that is why she wants to kill him.
oooops. I forgot you beat me to this joke. [Linked Image]

You tell him Jimmy!
JIMMY: blush Thanks.

Finally someone seeing through the Harris lies.
Nothing like those you grew up with to give you the respect you deserve once you “make it” in life.

Only because they have let Max control how people interpret it.
Or she might be referring to something (or someone) else.

Well, if Lana had gone to prom with Walt and not Hank, who knows what would have happened.
[Linked Image]

does he know the truth of Barbie's parentage? Or does he just feel a connection to the Irigs?
Hmmmmm.

Finally someone has called Lana's bluff.
Well, he has been married to Lana for almost 10 years. If he can’t stand up to her by now…

Is he hearing Jimmy's signal watch?
Yes, but he isn’t recognizing it as such.

And again Superman is made by Lois.
clap I like this imagry. Lois is certainly handy to have around.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

Yes, defending the good of humanity from crazies like Trask who would destroy it.
laugh

Yes! Superman is back.
The question is: Is Clark Superman even without the suit, or is he just being himself? Is it the “suit” that makes Clark into Superman?

Convient, now we won't have more people accidently learning Jerome=SM.
Which is why I had to let some time pass first. I had worked out a scenario where his self pep talk brought about bringing back his powers, but then there were all those pesky witnesses around, which I had to distract or get rid of somehow.

NR: You should have just slept with her when you had the chance, the bad guys all think you did anyway.

PR: No, that would have been stupid.

Clark: First off, I want Lois to love me, not just the suit. Secondly, if I just wanted tyo be with groupies, I could have stayed back in my own dimension.
LOIS: I agree. It would have been a bad reason to sleep with me.

Of course until just now he had not know how close to being captured she was either.
CLARK: What’s that? shock

Lois: Well I would rather be know as Superman's girlfriend than as Jerome "the liars" wife.

Martha: There is something we have not told you about Jerome.

Lois: What?

Martha: He's Superman.

Lois: <shock> No way.
LOIS: wallbash Now, she tells me.

Clark: Obviously these guys have never met Lois.
LOIS: I’ll take that as a compliment.
CLARK: Good, because I meant it as one. Anyway, I never insult you.
LOIS: You insult my intelligence by lying to me.
CLARK: You’re never going to forgive me, are you?
LOIS: Give me one good reason to do so?
CLARK: I love you.
LOIS: I’m still waiting for a good reason.

Clark: <flicks his finger at Trask’s man> Don;t talk about my girlfriend like that.
When will people learn, it’s not good to kidnap / insult / talk to Superman’s gal pal.
LOIS: Talk to? Hello? Journalist here. I’ve got to be able to conduct interviews.
CLARK: Sorry, I meant ‘Talk about’.
LOIS: That’s better.

Clark: I won't. And she won't either.
Nope.

At first I wondered why he gave then the directive to leave at all. However I guess you have to act within the believable scope of things.
If he told them to just let her go, they’d realize it wasn’t Trask talking to them and go investigate.

From no lack of trying on her part.
LOIS: I’ve never TRIED to be anyone’s whore!

Where did this come from? How did Trask get Kryptonite?
He had the piece sent to the lab.

So Jerome has a light alllergy?
Strobe lights and some really bright lights have been known to make people dizzy and / or sick to their stomaches.

Max seems to not have sreened his employees to make sure they all properly hate Irigs.
She was hired prior to him taking office.

Is Darlene the type of lady who calls everyone things like "Darling", or is there something more between her and Thomas, at least in her mind?
She’s like Maisie and calls all people younger than her “darling”, “honey”, etc.

I guess since he wants employees who believe he is effective at the job, Max cannot be too picky about other things.
MAX: Do you mean I’m NOT doing an effective job? Arrest that Commenter!

It sounds like Thomas' call was worth it afterall. I hope neither Clark nor Lois dies, nor Wayne for that matter. I should hope Trask lives to, but I really can't bring myself to that.
Trask living and knowing that Clark = Superman? [Linked Image] There’s a Halloween story to scare the kids!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.