The question is: Is Clark Superman even without the suit, or is he just being himself? Is it the “suit” that makes Clark into Superman?
I generally assume Superman is what he can do, so I guess he is Superman without the suit. Of course, if we go with that, we have to revise down the number of times Clark, and not Superman, has ever saved Lois.

Clark: For now, we just assume if Lois says "CK saved me" or "SM saved me" she is always right.

Lois: you can say those last four words again.

Which is why I had to let some time pass first. I had worked out a scenario where his self pep talk brought about bringing back his powers, but then there were all those pesky witnesses around, which I had to distract or get rid of somehow.
As oppsoed to the show where they just ignored that Wayne would figure it out.

If he told them to just let her go, they’d realize it wasn’t Trask talking to them and go investigate.
Clark:Maybe I should have done that. It would have kept Lois safe. Nah, I am not up to full power yet, hopefully this works out.

From no lack of trying on her part.
LOIS: I’ve never TRIED to be anyone’s whore!
I was thinking that them not having had sex was from no lack of trying on Lois' part.

He had the piece sent to the lab.
Interesting twist. It makes a lot of sense.

Max seems to not have sreened his employees to make sure they all properly hate Irigs.
She was hired prior to him taking office.
I am surprised he did not higher all his own cronies.

Trask living and knowing that Clark = Superman? [Linked Image] There’s a Halloween story to scare the kids!
But he is also crazy and would be put in prison, so it would not be that bad. Hmm, no on second thought, Trask living would be bad. Some people would believe him.

John Pack Lambert