Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, if they are from just the truck or just the van, it might mean there are more soldiers involved here.
Okay, I see your point. I'll try to make this more clear. Thanks.

Good point. This is probably his biggest weakness. He assumes all other people are as selfish as him and as unlikely to help others. At least we hope this will lead to his downfall.
TRASK: Well, there's me and those who believe like I do, and then there are those others who are easily persuaded or have been corrupted by the alien spy.

Clark:I was saying after Lois got shot I had to watch her, and help her, so I didn't go and be Superman for a while, after Lois got shot.
Oh, I didn't get that.

The question is: Is Clark Superman even without the suit, or is he just being himself? Is it the “suit” that makes Clark into Superman?

I generally assume Superman is what he can do, so I guess he is Superman without the suit. Of course, if we go with that, we have to revise down the number of times Clark, and not Superman, has ever saved Lois.
I meant in a chicken and egg sort of way. Can you call CK Superman when he still does super stuff when not wearing the suit?

Clark: For now, we just assume if Lois says "CK saved me" or "SM saved me" she is always right.

Lois: you can say those last four words again.
LOIS: The correct answer would be that "Lois saved herself" with the assist of Superman or Clark Kent. laugh

As oppsoed to the show where they just ignored that Wayne would figure it out.
Don't forget all those Smallvillians who saw "Superman" dressed as CK without glasses and never figured it out despite him hanging out with CK's financee.

Interesting twist. It makes a lot of sense.
It makes sense that he got the sample from the lab before bringing the whole team out to Kansas. The piece in the lab is like a coin in the bank, why would he leave it there?

I am surprised he did not higher all his own cronies.
Max has cronies?

But he is also crazy and would be put in prison, so it would not be that bad. Hmm, no on second thought, Trask living would be bad. Some people would believe him.
Right. And those people in jail wouldn't want to believe that man who "knows" who Superman's true identity is (even if that prison is in Kansas).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.